Saturday, May 16, 2009

SMS

Short (S) Message (M) Service (S)

You must be a good runner because you are
always running in my mind,
you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...




Heart is like a crystal preserve it,
love is like a perfume spread it,
feelings are like flood flow it,
friendship is like umbrella come lets share it




a friend is sweet when it is new...
it is sweeter when it is true....
but you know that.....
it is the sweetest when it is u..




--


--



If I reach for your hand, will you hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
If I go for your lips, will you kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will you luv me?




Whenever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or
try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.
I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U




Dreaming of u makes my night worth while.
Thinking of u makes me Smile.
Having u is the best thing ever &
Loving u is what I plan to do forever




Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat,
UR friendship is the reason why I breathe.
Tell me Dear, What is Sweet?
Is that U or UR heart beat




May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright.
May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light.
May u find dreams & touch a star &
never forget how special U R




Baby I have an addiction problem.
People say I shud go to rehab but
I always tell them that I don't wanna go
cause I'm addicted to U!

LOVE IS LOVE. LOVE IS U.
I LOVE LOVE. SO, I LOVE U.
PEOPLE LIVE. PEOPLE DIE.
PEOPLE LAGH. PEOPLE CRY.
SOME GIVE UP. SOME WILL TRY.
SOME SAY HI. SOME SAY BYE.
OTHERS MAY FORGET YOU.
BUT NEVER CAN I.







Never ask for a SMILE.....
JUST GIVE IT !
Never expect love from others ...
JUST LOVE THEM!
Never say I can't leav without u ...
JUST SAY I LIVE FOR U !!!!!!!!!!




When I was alone I miss u most !
When I stay with others , I knew the value of u !
When U R with me I like to miss this whole world ……..




-------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment